The Time Out Love London Awards are here and the Capital will be voting for their favourite independent businesses and honour those most loved around the city and the world.
South East London is spoilt for choice with food and drink and cultural joints. It was hard for us to pick all our faves so with your help we’ve pulled together a list of #SELondon hidden gems in time for voting this year and to give them the recognition they deserve. Londoners have until tomorrow to vote – timeout.com/lovelondon –so get in there quick!
Time Out Love London Award categories include London’s most loved; here’s our picks:
- Local restaurant – Masala Wala Café, Brockley
- Local brunch spot – Aga’s Little Deli, Forest Hill
- Local coffee place – 161, Kirkdale
- Local late-night spot – Hootenanny, Brixton
- Local place to drink in the sun – The Crown Tavern, Lee
- Local bar/pub – The Dacre Arms, Lee
- Local music venue – The Amersham Arms, New Cross
- Local park – Crystal Palace Park
- Local club/party – Love Shack, Lewisham
- Local LGBTQ hangout – The George & Dragon, Greenwich
- Local culture spot – DEPTFORD does Art / Space @ 61 Peckham
- Local landmark – Horniman Museum and Gardens, Forest Hill
- Local shop – All the independent business in SE London…… Sung with a Beyonce style….
#SELondonBlog OVER AND OUT