This Thursday October 31, Herne Hill Forum is putting on a Halloween event for kids .
There will be all sorts of weird and wonderful things happening:
(as published on Herne Hill Forum website:
· Thriller dance workshop run by Ash Mukhergee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwooReBDww
· fire juggler, stilt walker, bubble blower
· creepy storytelling in the Flower Lady shop
· pumpkin carving workshop & apple bobbing run by Fruit Garden
· bat and spider making workshops run by HHF volunteers
· an unlucky dip
· fancy dress competitions (scariest, cutest)
· commuters will be given sweets to hand out to trick or treaters
· and lots lots more!
The Forum is looking for volunteers to help set up gazebos from about 4.30pm, people to staff the ‘unlucky dip’ and the ‘ghoul balloons’ and people to generally marshal and help clear up after 7pm. No need to be there the whole time either, just an hour would be fine.